My Design - SS501

My Design - SS501

2012年2月15日星期三

Realy hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ignore this post everyone. I'm really getting mad because of her! I really don't know when i can stand it if i didn't write it out here. >.<'' Just wanna venting~

What kind of person she is?! Bad temper, immature, selfish... the most important one - CRAZY!!! Really crazy! She can suddenly scolded (with high volume of sound seem like nobody in the office) somebody else in front of me even though our HOD is here in office and just sitting in front of me! Really crazy women! I'm just keep tolerance with her so that she won't scold non-stop and distrub me. I don't even wanna answer her. But, she's just like... brainless or somehow call stupid?? Still can keep scolding, talk and talk and talk! People who keep quiet or seldom/don't answer you, and you still can keep talking?? For normal person, answer will be "NO". But for people like her, answer is "YES"!

During working time, when she got things to do, she will get mad and always say that those people don't give enough time for her to do. What the hxll?! She think i'm blind or what? I know what kind of situation she is in! Our colleagues (who pass the drafted report to her) give her time that is more than enough! MORE THAN ENOUGH! I know why she is blaming. She just want to sit in front of pc and searching what special food, any toys, or other products that she can buy... or else play her iPhone games. After blaming here and that, then she can still online even there are reports that so called "not enough time to do"! DXMN!

When she is free, then she keep talking with me even though i'm busy doing my work; even though our HOD is sitting in the office! I'm really..... i don't even look at her while she is talking and i just keep on doing my work. But, how come she still can talking non-stop?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~ really getting crazy because of her! And somebody always being misunderstand by her no matter what he do or act. Poor guy~ Just he's talking with me, and she saw it when she came back from washroom (?). Then being misunderstand again, she though he was saying something about her. Poor guy~ And i don't even wanna explain as she wont believe and will keep thinking that i'm by the side of him. Why i'm gonna explain since her brain cannot analyze / think well? Know why im typing English? Because she can't really understand English. She now just beside me.

I'm really totally extremely hate people disturb me! Really dislike! I'm rather to be alone if you are the kind of person who brainless. Why i have to guide you and guide you and teach you to analyze somethings or whatever things since you are stupid? That's wasting my time and better i use those time to take a nap better. Hu~~~~~ My EQ some how going down because of her. Then, i always tell myself to me calm down calm down and calm down... cool down. That's not worth and no point for my EQ getting lower because of her.

没有评论:

发表评论