My Design - SS501

My Design - SS501

2010年4月26日星期一

워 ?! ㅠㅠ

워 ?! why why why?!
So many questions appear in my mind~~
I just can't get the answers of every questions i'm thinking about!




Okey! I know this is your TASK! Your JOB! Your RESPONSIBILITY!
BUT, i just can't held thinking WHY can be like that! WHY?!
It is just too OVER.....It is OVER! You know?! 
Should not be like that!You shouldn't have done that!




Besides, AGAIN~~ it is happen again and again...
When this will be END?! Lier Company!!!!!! 
Can't you do anything right? I'm sick of it. I mean it. 
May be we should not put too much hope in it~~
Then, we won't be disappointed just like what happened before!




Complaining all the way~~ Hahahaha...
Just it have been time for me to write in english~~
Okey...Stop Complaining...it's enough~

2 条评论:

  1. 你在罵某騙子公司是嗎?
    不是Complaining all the way~
    是到處都是失望的聲音~
    可是我還是很妥協的等~

    回复删除
  2. 哟~一堆英文,不过还好还考不倒我。。XDXD,不要太失望了,就算难过我们也不能做什么,等吧~或许奇迹会出现,
    不过我还是劝你不要抱太大的希望了,因为我不相信奇迹。。哈哈我跑先一直进来你这里kacao等下被你pai就惨了,跑。。保命最重要。。。XDXD

    回复删除