My Design - SS501

My Design - SS501

2012年3月27日星期二

So called Korean "friends"

Lately, i get to meet some Korean people in twitter. Guess what?? Many of them are good in English and Chinese... That's really amazed me! hehe~ When i asked whether if they can do me a favor in Korea Language, they are pleased to help. So nice of them. Really happy to know them. ^^ Erm... there is another azamzing thing happens~ While i'm chatting with them, i get to learn a lot of Korean, and my Korean Language is improving because of them. But still, i'm good in "seeing" Korean words/sentences, but bad in writing by myself. Therefore, most of the time, i'll just keep quiet and "see" they chatting on their own..And i'll ask when i couldn't understand in what they were written. Hahahaha~ But, they are willing to explain and help. hehe =) Libra always can meet many friends. This is TRUE. ^^

没有评论:

发表评论